Saturday, April 10, 2010

Talk about bad habits!

So you wonder where I've been? Last year was a complete lost to me! I spent a lot of hours working at Show Me Handmade at Crestwood, Mo which has now got a new name called Fusion. It has been relocated at Chesterfield Mall, Chestefield, Mo and has had a nice new facelift. I am currently a part timer as it is so far from home and I do seasonal work for the time being.

So I have been knitting, crocheting, learning to make jewelry which has not been posted on my Etsy shop. I have procrastinated taking photos of my work. I just procrastinate, period.

But I do a lot of driving to pick kids up from school, take them to church, take them to the park, push a lot of swings and in general have a good time. It's not all bad huh?

But I seem to have taken two steps back from the world and am wondering what the heck I am doing? So my goal for the rest of this year is to see what is really important to me and mine.

Hubby has not been well and that is a priority right now. We just go day to day with it. I have been reeling from all the new information I got when I took him to the pulmonary doc. Seems he has 94% blockage in his lungs and only 20% lung function. And to top all that off, they are unable to do anything for him. They say he needs a complete lung transplant but he does not qualify as he is too old.

He's tired. I'm tired for him. Maybe a little depressed. I'm sure he is. We can't go anywhere. He sleeps odd hours. He watches tv and eats, sleeps some more. This has been an on going thing for quite a few months.

So, I wonder if I should question anything? I don't know what I am suppose to do at this point? Since the docs say take your medicine and I'll see you in three months. Why? Why don't I call you if anything changes. He has trouble getting ready to go. Taking a shower and shaving is a two day affair. We actually canceled one appointment because he was too exhausted to go!

I think I'll just sleep on all this tonight. Maybe when the sun comes up, I'll be a little cheerier!

No comments: