Wednesday, April 22, 2009

It's getting warmer!

I can see the sun coming up over the llama field this morning and the man on the news says it is 47 degrees. But I know it will be warm enough to go outside without a coat by noon! Woohoo! It makes me wanna go play kickball! NOT! lol!

Really, I haven't had my coffee yet this morning. I gotta have my coffee before I do anything else! And I really need to clean off this desk and put everything away that has accumulated here. I have to keep the turtle receipt for another week. Sir Turtle can be replaced within fifteen days of purchase should he have a mishap and expire. He has now moved from my living room to my daughters residence. But he was not a happy mover. He did not like being out of his water and in a box for the move.

When I went to get Sir turtle that day, I had no idea just what I was getting into! But after two trips getting all his goodies for the tank, Sir Turtle's new home looked nice and inviting (if you are a visiting turtle). I had asked the turtle man how long I could keep him out of the water thinking I wouldn't have to set the tank up and Rachel could just take him home and do it. But no, I would be doing Sir Turtle great harm if I were to wait until she got off of work that night. So I put five gallons of water in the tank, treated it with water conditioner and put his home in order. He really liked it over by the water pump. Apparently he needed a back massage.

So Easter morning, Courtney and I put his home and him in his box, in the car and we went home. Gee, just 24 hours of watching him and I missed him! lol! But not enough to go get another slider.

So here it is Wednesday already and the time gets away from me so fast. So far today, I have let the dog out and fed her, made coffee, talked to my oldest granddaughter. cleaned the pans out of the oven and turned it on. I put the biscuits on the baking stone and filled my cup with coffee. I have checked my email and read the ones I wanted to read and trashed the rest. I will have Miss Cara in less than a half hr so my news will go to cartoons and I will have to go get her some juice. She is not much of an eater, so it will be a couple of hours before breakfast. Then she will want to sit on my lap and twirl my hair (or hers) and suck on her pacifier and watch cartoons. We will take a morning nap and then eat. Lylli will be here early so she will have someone to play with this afternoon. Then I will have to change at least five diapers each because all they do is drink, drink, drink my flavored waters. Anson will have to be picked up from school. Holy Trinity does not have bus service as it is a private school. Then I will feed the kids as the trickle in from Jr. High and High School and send them home. I can't wait til school is out! lol! I can't wait until bowling is over! That is later tonite. We have two weeks of bowling and then banquet. I am kicking around the idea of not bowling next year. I really need to put that time to better use, but I just hate to not have the night of bowling. Oh well, I have a couple of weeks to think about it.

Okay, biscuits are in the oven and I am going to watch a few minutes of the news. See ya soon.

No comments: